Heading picture

Heading picture

Sunday 22 December 2013

Evening all

Good evening everyone! 
I hope your all having a lovely weekend, I've had a fantastic one. Yesterday unfortunately I was working but got to finish early :D My weekend of relaxation then started. I've watched movies, eaten chocolate, seen my boyfriend and made things! My clear out session is still in progress too.

Today my sister, boyfriend and I all pitched in to make a gingerbread house. My sister is in competition with her friends to make the best so here is our entry! I must admit I ate a lot of icing today. Do you like it? 
(Yes that's my boyfriend hiding behind the house!)

I also decided that seen as this Christmas I don't have a new dress to wear on the big day, I needed to make myself a piece of jewellery. I made a batch of resin pendants when I tried resin a few months back and decided to use this flowery pendant for Christmas. Add a few charms and some suede cord and you have a cute little necklace.

I hope your weekend ends great! 
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment