Heading picture

Heading picture

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Crafty Creatives Kit

Hey all,
Today is my day off and I decided to pull out a crafty creatives kit. Crafty Creatives (http://www.craftycreatives.com) are a themed kit company where you pay £12.95 a month to receive a box with a theme. The catch is you don't know what is in the box or the theme! Each box contains a kit also.
This months box's theme was medieval. It had a beautiful beading kit in it to make a lovely bracelet. Beading is not really my thing but I thought I'd have a go. I started at 9am and I could see straight away that the design was beautiful! 

Here are a few pictures from the making process. The colours were beautiful and picked out the theme perfectly.
I managed to finish my kit (after being in town for the dentist too!) at about 2pm, but found this method of beading amazing. Thank you crafty creatives for this opportunity! 

Just one more thing before I go! Here is a preview of my jewellery on London Jewellery School's Facebook page.

Thank you for reading today.
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment