Heading picture

Heading picture

Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Shabby Tea Room entry- #196

Hey everyone! 
It's that time of the week again. It's my Shabby Tea Room entry time. This week I found it perticularly difficult as I stopped making Christmas card making a while a go but I carried on and made this beauty! 

This is the shabby tea room link for this week, why not join in?
(http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/week-196-noel.html?m=1)

This week we had to make a card or project inspired the picture (pictured above) AND include polka dots and 
buttons. This is what I created. Quite honestly, I love this design! 


Thank you all for reading. Wish me good luck! 
Emma P

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout and I just love the pop of the red tree :) Thanks for playing along at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely ... that tree is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your work with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete