Heading picture

Heading picture

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Shabby Tea room entry!

Hey everyone,
This is my first ever shabby tea room entry and I love the inspiration picture! If you haven't heard of it, The Shabby Tea Room (theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk) is a weekly post competition where you are given a picture which you have to make a card or papercraft project inspired by it. You are also given a piece you have to add into it (like this weeks item was "have to include a tag"). 

This is this weeks project:
http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/week-195-terrific-tags.html?m=1

Here is the card I made inspired by the picture. I included patterned papers, the tag of course, wooden vaneers, ribbon and flowers. Of course I couldn't forget the gems! 

Thank you for reading! 
Emma P

1 comment:

  1. Ohh how cute! I just LOVE the colors you chose too. So glad you could join us at The Shabby Tea Room and hope to see you join us again :)

    ReplyDelete