Heading picture

Heading picture

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Shabby Tea Room Week #197

Hey all! 
It's that time of the week again! It's shabby tea room time. I look forward to this time every week, let's see what I had to play with this week.

The Shabby Tea Room:
(http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk)

This weeks photo was beautiful. Here it is:

We had to make a card or papercraft item using red, white, gingham and/or gingerbread. Well you know how much I like my gingerbread theme this year so this was a diddle for me! 

I came up with this design:

I liked this design so much I've already used the card for my work friends! Fingers crossed for me everyone.
Thanks for reading today.
Emma P

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and darling gingerbread cottage! Thanks for sharing your work with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete