Heading picture

Heading picture

Sunday 8 December 2013

All loved up

Good morning all.
Now that the Christmas card making period is over (well for me anyways!), I've decided to turn to the next season, Valentines! 
This morning (around 8am, I'm always up early) I decided to start with two simple forever friends cards. I love docrafts forever friends valentines collection. It's so easy to make simple but striking valentines cards from. 
This simple yet amazing layout was featured in Docrafts Creativity magazine (amazing magazine if you love docrafts products). I had to give it a go with my own twist. Seen as I still haven't got my bigshot die cutting machine yet, the scalloped edges became circles. I also added roses as a loved up touch.
After a little break I also used another pattern to make this design. I'm not too sure on the look of this card, too many sentiments if you ask me. But it was well worth the try.

Have you started your valentines cards yet? Even thought about it yet? I have no idea what to get for my boyfriend, but I do have 2 months to go! 

Thank you for reading! 
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment