Heading picture

Heading picture

Saturday 25 January 2014

New cards... Valentines!

Hey all!
I've made a really gorgeous card that I really need to show you all. Of course I'm on the valentines band wagon now, but I really wanted to give this one a post of my own. So here it is! 
"I love moo" really would like a home this valentines day. Do you love someone who would love to giggle to this card? I made this using a new embossing board (it came today and I had to try it out) and some new cardstock. Cows came to my mind straight away.
EDIT: This card is now on Etsy! Take a Peak: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/179571682/dry-embossed-cow-themed-valentinesi-love?ref=listing-shop-header-2

I've also made another cute card which I want to give a little mention...

I hope you've enjoyed my post today! See you soon.
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment