Heading picture

Heading picture

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Entry #199- The Shabby Tea Room

Hey all! 
Now all the festivities are over, it's time to get back into the swing of things with my shabby tea room entries! 
This week we were given this photo about the new year. We had to use black, white, cream and kraft.
I had a few ideas but as soon as I saw the photo (above) I chose to use the roses and music note paper as my inspiration. 
Here is what I came up with:
The roses and heart look yellow hear due to lighting but I assure you they are cream :) 
Here is the link to The Shabby Tea room:
(http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/week-199-color-challenge.html?m=1)

Wish me luck everyone! 
Emma P

1 comment:

  1. Super pretty card. I love Music print, and the heart looks lush. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and your kind words <3 Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete