Heading picture

Heading picture

Friday 3 January 2014

Just another day at the office

Hey all! 
Well now that my clear out of my magazines has started, I've decided to devote this post to the amount I've made recently (bare in mind this was in one day!). 
This little cutie was such a doddle to make! Created in about 30mins Percy the penguin (cute but tired however) is now sat on my desk waiting for my best friend to take him home. I love creating with felt and I think the quick but professional outcome is awesome.
Now you all know how much I love my jewellery! When I found a tutorial to make a version of this necklace, I knew I had to make it my own. Created with beads and ribbon from my crafty creative boxes, add a few extras and this beauty was born! A great present for my boyfriends sister.
Of corse I had to include a few cards! This lovely card (of the slim variety which I used to use a lot) was created using my new heat gun. I love using gold embossing powder! It brings out the key designs so well. Unfortuantly this card has sold already, however the design could be replicated.
This card was only made tonight so I'm kind of cheating with this one! But here is one of my few valentines cards. This design was drawn up whilst at my boyfriends house the other day and I've been itching to make it ever since. The colours work so well together and these heart doilys just jump out to be used for valentines! 

Thank you so much for reading.
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment