Heading picture

Heading picture

Thursday 30 January 2014

It's me again..

Hey all!
It's me again. I've not been very motivated this week, felt very down in the dumps. However I was able to make a few things. I've been reading Docrafts Creativity for a while now as you know and yesterday I decided to have a go at a card layout which inspired me. I dug into my dads paper box and nicked a few bits of trasing paper to emboss. The effect was amazing and inked it looks great! Bare in mind when you dry emboss tracing paper, it cracks. Doesn't make the design any less awesome though. Here's my tracing paper card:
Doesn't the flower and embossed oval look amazing! Not to toot my own horn or anything!
EDIT: This card is now on etsy! Take a Peak: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/179572332/dry-embossed-vintage-themed-blank-card?ref=shop_home_active_2

I've also made these this week:

Thank you for all being on my journey of creativity! See you all soon.
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment