Heading picture

Heading picture

Monday 6 January 2014

Running a lil late!

Hey all! 
Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I have so much to show you all. I've been crafting my backside off. 
I started my day with a little jewellery. I haven't really done any since leaving London Jewellery School, so I thought it was time to try something new again. I decided to try knotting. I got a bohemian jewellery book for Christmas so picked a tutorial from there. This is what I made, it took me all morning to understand those fiddly knots! 
Used moonstone (labeled opalite, but shines more like moonstone), hematite (good for aches and pains) and Onyx (because it always looks good!). 

Of corse I then made cards! As I'm clearing out my magazines, the layouts were from there, however I decided to use these as a chance to use my bigshot!
It's going to take a while to get used adding these beautiful elements, but I have to say I think they make my cards so much better! 

Just one little thing before I go! Check this out!
Today I recieved my Papercraft Inspirations magazine from my local. This is a special issue for me as I'm in it! I emailed them with my gesso card a while ago and I've recieved their favourite card in the mail page! I'm very very pleased! 

Thank you for reading today.
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment