Heading picture

Heading picture

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Taggies..

Hey all! 
Today I tried something a little different for me, I tried making tags. Well art tags anyways. I've been looking at a few on Pinterest and was inspired. Here are a few I made. 
This is a beautiful design, I'm very proud of this. Of corse my bigshot took most of the action here, but I love the colours my ink made too. I hope my sister will like this one!
I'm in love with Graphic 45 papers! I got this little kit with a magazine recently and I've decided to buy a few more soon! The vintage theme is defiantly me ATM.
Again my bigshot and embossing folders took place here. I then rubbed ink over the embossed areas. I think it shows the design well.
Another cutely vintage tag here. I have no idea what I will use this for but it needs a beautiful present I think! 
Another bigshot taggie, I'm really liking making bold tags. They seem to jump at me.

I'm glad you want to read today,
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment