Heading picture

Heading picture

Sunday 19 January 2014

It's been a while....

Hey all! 
Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you! I've been a bit unwell and not sleeping so I've took some time to get better and relax. But now I'm back and ready to make! 
Just a quick post from me today showing you the little amount of items made this week.
These little beauties are ready to send to my two penpals (one English, one German) and after seeing their reaction to them, I think I will make more. These are simply made using my off cuts of card stock and embelishments. Created using an envelope stamp. 
This is my random makes using polymer clay. I got a few items for Christmas and decided to try a few Pinterest tutorials out. I must admit I didn't think any of these would work so I'm so happy they did. I just need to sand down and glaze over. Watch out for finished makes soon.

Thank for reading today! 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment