Heading picture

Heading picture

Tuesday 7 January 2014

The Shabby Tea Room entry #200

Hey everyone! 
It's that time of the week again, the time where I show you my shabby tea room entry. This week I found it really hard even though it was all my style! We were given this photo.
(http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/week-200-so-romantic.html?m=1)
We were told to add roses too and unfortunately for me, I had no red roses left! So I decided to make my roses a little less ominant and used them as my background. Here is my entry this week.

I'm so proud of myself for making this poise today! I used a tiny flower die and cut it 5 times. I sanded each flower, then held them all with pink brad.

Wish me luck everyone!
Emma P

1 comment:

  1. Too cute...love all the textures and your flower turned out darling. Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete