Heading picture

Heading picture

Monday 3 February 2014

Never forget about the freebies

Hey all,
I think I've got my mojo back now as last night I altered another cute box and this morning I made cards! All because of my new Alex draws I got from my parents yesterday. It was a total surprise as I had decided to buy it for myself for my birthday in July, however they came back from ikea with a huge box for me.
Anyways back to the box! Here is my altered box from last night:
This darling little box didn't take long to make. It was originally a Thorntons box which I obviously ate the chocolates way too quickly! I looked at the box and thought this would be awesome altered. I added paper (from my sort out), Tim Holtz ink, flowers and gems. Mostly this was an idea for me to get used to altering items. I have another tin to alter now! Ideas ideas! 

As my title today says, never forget the freebies! I had got some amazing freebies from Papercraft Inspirations magazine which I had forgotten about and found yesterday. I decided to have a go making the beautiful cards from the magazine and it was just the inspiration I needed. Here they are, I only added flowers and a few chipboard pieces to the kit.
Unfortunately they didn't come with envelopes so I need to make some to go with these. Unless I donate them to someone.

By the way do you like my card backdrop? I think it shows my cards off.

Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment