Heading picture

Heading picture

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Morning everyone!

Hey all!
I'm sorry I've been away for a while! I decided it was time for some me time, but I'm back! I know I've got to do my second post about me, but I've decided today to show you one of my new ideas I'm trying! 

Currently I've been asked to make a few commissions, including one for my mother. Father and a motoerbike one! I'm going to show you the motorbike card today. Of course it features my new idea. 


This is the motorbike commission. I'm very proud of this card! For only having two days to make a card, I downloaded a Harley Davison from etsy (https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/91028672/harley-panhead-digital-stamp?ref=favs_view_1) and coloured it in with my Spectrum Noir on 240gsm card. I think it came out perfectly! I've added a little ribbon and a Gorjuss background. 

Spectrum Noirs are my pens of choice at the moment because they are so easy to blend and there are so many basic colours. I'm just about to buy my essentials and browns range so I can colour in stamps featuring people and bears. 


Just another little update, there is a competition on my Facebook page at the moment to WIN six cute cards. 
Http://Facebook.com/BeautifulBeadsNow is my page, all you need to do is like the picture and share the photo. Just one week left! 

All the love! 
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment