Heading picture

Heading picture

Monday 7 April 2014

Good Morning Oxfordshire

Good morning everyone! 
Today I'm feeling in a super happy mood because mr postman has just brought to my door a package I have been waiting for for nearly a week now. My Spectrum Noir pens! As some of you May or may not know, I've been trying to grow my collection and practise my colouring for quite a while now, but these pens were missing and to me they are quite important! 
I purchased the Greens and Pale Hues from Hobbycrafts.co.uk and as they were doing a 3 for 2 offer I received the Browns for free! This allows me to start colouring flowers and people properly! I hope this will improve my cards without my shabby vintage chic looks disappearing. My total collection looks like this so far...
I downloaded and printed this colour sheet from the Spectrum Noir website (SpectrumNoir.com) as it allows you to see which pens you still need to purchase. I'm close to buying all of my base colours now with only the extra packs to get, however these are quite far out of my budget at the moment. I also currently only have a few stamps to play with but have found some cute people digi stamps on etsy! 
I don't know whether I have spoken about this but I am also practising for the Spectrum Noir Accreditation Program at the moment. All the tests are online but pen buying comes first! 

See you all soon! 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment