Heading picture

Heading picture

Sunday 27 April 2014

Competition time!

Hey everyone! 
Sorry I've been AWOL! I've been trying to be fitter hence no time to post. But I assure you, I have been making some beauties and commissions have been coming in. 

However today I thought I would share this little competition from a favourite blogger of mine! I've followed Jenny since reading about her in Papercraft Inspirations Magazine, she always has gorgeous inspiration and amazing competitions!

 (http://jfroog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/candy-time.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:%20designByJenny%20(.Design%20by%20Jenny) this is her blog link! 

This is her current competition! 
All of these pieces are just like my latest style and colouring is so me at the moment! I hope I win this! I also recognise the sweet bag from the magazine. 

Good luck everyone! 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment