Heading picture

Heading picture

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Mixed Entry and first coloured person!

Hey everyone! 
Today I'm going to be doing a mixed post again! Here is my entry to MojoMonday 340 and TheShabbyTeaRoom week 213. As soon as I saw the photo on Shabby Tea Room (http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/week-213-floral-fantasy.html) I knew that the MojoMonday sketch would work! Of course then I wanted to try out my new idea too! Here is the pictures we were given. 
Shabby Tea Room: 
MojoMonday:
Here is my little bit of colouring I wanted to add too.. 

The Shabby Tea Room wanted flowers, lace/ribbon and inspired by the photo. MojoMonday wanted the layout and it's a competition this week! So you may see more entries from me! 


I love this card so much! I hope everyone does too! It will be up on etsy soon.

Emma P 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable image and beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us this week at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Floral Fantasy" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete