Heading picture

Heading picture

Thursday 13 March 2014

MojoMonday 336 AND news :)

Hey everyone! 
I hope you've had an amazing week, sorry I've not been around much! I've been here, there and everywhere. First I'll tell you all my news! As you all know I've been try to see if I have a place in the crafting market and it seems I do! I've sold my first card on etsy and it's just been sent off to its new owner today! I've never been happier! I was dancing around the room and even ran down to my parents! Since then I have sold another, both Mother's Day cards.

Now I've made you all happy and warm inside, who would like to see a card? Here's the MojoMonday sketch we had this week, I knew what I would do as soon as I saw it! 

I had a lovely circle card topper from HunkyDory Crafts that was perfect for this card! So of course with Mothers Day coming up, another Mother's Day card was created. Include ribbon, twine and flowers and there you go! Here it is.

Etsy link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/182528851/handmade-circle-flower-and-butterfly?

Enjoy your day all!
Emma P


No comments:

Post a Comment