Heading picture

Heading picture

Thursday 20 February 2014

Combined post

Hey all!
I've decided to make this a combined post with my Shabby Tea Room week #206 card and my MojoMonday card sketch. This weeks shabby tea room picture was difficult! I don't make baby cards! But here is the photo they gave us for inspiration.
(http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/week-206-baby-shower-party.html?m=1)
I decided to use the little hint of purple I could find in the picture and rolled with that.
This is the MojoMonday sketch this week that I tied in with the card.
Now don't get me wrong, I like my mind to be stretched. But this was difficult! Luckily I found an old sheet of baby sentiments (purple!) and that made my creative journey ten times easier. Here's my card:
 
EDIT: Heres the link for the card up on etsy! 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/180612398/handmade-purple-new-arrival-butterfly?

I hope you like my entry! 
Emma P 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the lacy details...soo pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby tea Room!

    ReplyDelete