Heading picture

Heading picture

Saturday 30 November 2013

LJS final show: Part 1.

Welcome all! Needless to say I am a very happy bunny today! Today you are looking a now passed student of London Jewellery school (http://www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)! I can now make creative jewellery. I thought I'd show you the pieces and collections shown last night including my own.
Here is my beautiful collection. I called it "The beauty of Bohemia". It was created by looking at the bohemian culture who are heavily influenced by feathers. Here are a few close ups! 
I loved my silver piece and so did everyone else! Thank you to everyone who loved my pieces, it really made me proud of myself.
These beautiful pieces are made by the lovely George (@Ogie12 on Instagram). His pieces are amazing and I couldn't stop congratulating him! Well done George! 
These are the lovely Kyoko's pieces. These beauties are made from Perspex plastic. It's such a clever collection and she should be so proud. 
This silver piece was made with clay believe it or not! The lovely Elaine Stevenson (contact her on elaine.stevenson1@gmail.com). This beautiful design caught my eye as soon as I saw it. I love it and would love one for myself.

These were the beautiful creations and I hope you all loved looking at them. There will be another post as soon as I get the photos.

Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment