Heading picture

Heading picture

Thursday 28 November 2013

Finishing London Jewellery school

Seen as I've managed to sort the blog out (actually looks crafty now!). I think I should tell you all about London jewellery school.
I started London Jewellery School (http://www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)in Janruary this year and really didn't expect to do as well as I have! I went with a view of building my skills, however I have found I like different mediums in jewellery making now. I've found that I like polymer clay and silver smithing. I would definalty say go for the diploma course if you want to learn loads more skills.
Tomorrow night is my final show (with all my new pieces that no-one has seen yet) and I will show you all of corse.

Here are a few pieces I have made at London jewellery school.

Thanks for reading today.
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment