Heading picture

Heading picture

Thursday 20 March 2014

Crafty uploads!

Hey all! 
I've got a busy day ahead of me today! Yes it's my day off full time work but back at home it means craft time! As of 8:59am (GMT) this morning I have already uploaded one beautiful card to my etsy and Facebook and have taken photos of my new uploads too! I'm on a roll! 

This is the card I uploaded earlier. 
(https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/183322281/handmade-pink-lace-girls-dress-and?) 

Here are the two I'm uploading later. I may just craft some more first! I've also got a MojoMonday post to do today too! All hands on deck today! 

(https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/183331235/handmade-decopatch-bags-and-hearts-cream)

To be uploaded

Don't forget everyone, see a Mother's Day card you like on my etsy, why not pop in the discount code and you'll get 25% off that beauty! Quote "MOT25" at the checkout. This finishes on the 24/3/14 so get it while you can! 

Have a good day! 
Emma P 


No comments:

Post a Comment